Central Illinois Since 1895
Koester & Bradley Understands that Results Matter the Most in Personal Injury Cases
Champaign Urbana personal injury law firm Koester & Bradley understands that when you or a loved one is injured, whether in an automobile accident, through doctor errors and medical malpractice, or by a defective or dangerous product, you want to achieve the highest monetary recovery possible for you pain and suffering. This does mean that you are “greedy” or “taking advantage of the system.” In fact, most personal injury and accident case settlements and jury verdicts are paid by insurance companies, so even the doctor or other driver will not suffer tremendous loss.
Furthermore, In Illinois personal injury victims are only allowed one form of compensation to recover the costs of their medical bills and pain and suffering—the civil justice system. This means that filing a lawsuit, or negotiating with an automobile insurance adjuster, is the only way that a resident of Champaign Urbana or any other town across Illinois, is the only method that is available for recourse and compensation after an accident or act of negligence.
At Koester & Bradley, we are very proud of our large recoveries for our past clients. Our team of Champaign Urbana personal injury and accident attorneys are also proud of the long-running relationships that we develop with our clients and often their families. We have achieved large money settlements across Illinois including Champaign, Monticello, Danville, Bloomington-Normal, Chicago, and beyond. If you live In Champaign County, or anywhere in Illinois, you do not need to find a lawyer in Chicago to receive the level of expertise associated with big-city law firms. Koester & Bradley, LLP is here to provide you with the highest level of protection, along with a small-town mentality. We think our result speak for themselves.
- $6,000,000.00 Traffic Control and Medical Malpractice
- $5,000,000.00 Motorcycle/road construction
- $3,500,000.00 Illinois Bus/Semi Truck Accident
- $3,500,000.00 Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- $3,200,000.00 Illinois Medical Malpractice
- $3,220,000.00 Illinois Auto Accident
- $3,150,000.00 Illinois Medical Malpractice
- $3,050,000.00 Champaign Products Liability
- $2,800,000.00 Illinois ATV accident
- $2,600,000.00 Semi-Truck, Auto Wreck
- $2,400,000.00 Auto Accident
- $250,000.00 Decatur Medical Malpractice
- $1,750,000.00 Medical Malpractice
- $1,875,000.00 Danville Medical Malpractice
- $1,300,000.00 Monticello Medical Malpractice
- $1,500,000.00 Landowner / Mineral Rights
- $1,087,000.00 Chicago Products Liability
- $1,150,000.00 Medical Malpractice
- $1,000,000.00 Medical Malpractice
- $1,000,000.00 Champaign Illinois Medical Malpractice case involving the failure of the attending doctor and his staff to identify Stage 3 cancer in a college-aged Student
- $495,000.00 Bloomington Workplace Injury
- $990,000.00 Champaign Medical Malpractice
- $450,000.00 Illinois Commercial Vehicle Wreck
- $450,000.00 Champaign Commercial Vehicle Wreck
Nationwide Class Action and Mass Tort Results
- $310,000,000.00 Class action settlement of claim against HCSC doing business as BlueCross/BlueShield of Illinois involving failure to pass on hospital discounts to policyholders.
- $18,300,000.00 Class action settlement against BankAmerica involving use of insurance as part of its lending practices.
- $11,000,000.00 Class action settlement against Green Tree Financial Corporation involving insurance sales practices.
- $15,000,000.00 Class action settlement against Insurance and re-insurance companies on behalf of a class of American Doctors.
- $5,012,000.00 Class action settlement of claim against HCSC doing business as BlueCross/BlueShield of Oregon involving failure to pass on hospital discounts to policyholders.
- $6,300,000.00 Class action involving an automobile insurance carrier concerning its use of imitation parts when repairing policyholders’ automobiles